28 May 2008

huge. HUGE refief.

finally the exam is over. holiday is coming people!!!
oops noo.. not yet. i still have to know the score. am i pass the test or no! hahaha..
luckily, my biology and physics exam passed the skbm. haha. really a huge relief for me. specially for physics, because only 9people that can passed skbm. and im one of them! sooooo happy!!! hehehe.. but i still wait for my chemistry and math score.. really deg2an! hahaha... really hope for the very best.. gilaaa... pengen naik kelass!!! haha.. iyalah siapa sih yang gak mau naik kelas? haha..
i really dont want to deal with those stuffs anymore; books, lessons, assignments, and all.. tiredd.. really need refreshing.. huuh.. i know in 12th grade there'll be more tests, assignments, and all that kind of things. but, i need a pause people. PAUSE. hahahaha.. want to rests myself from all that shits, all that crap so i can get myself freshhhh again! haha.

No comments: