18 May 2008

Aslan

yeaaa finally after my very very long waiting.. the chronicles of narnia : prince caspian is released. and yesterday i watched it with my bf.. really a great movie although its not exactly the same with the novel, but it still nice though. you guys really have to watch it!! edmund and caspian are soo awesome! ganteng euy! haha :) by the way my deepest reason to watch this movie is because i really eager to see the one and only Asla. haha. yea i know its kinda weird to fell for an animal, but Aslan really makes me feel that way. whoaaa,, i start to think that im really a weirdo. but i cant deny it, i love lions!! specially Aslan, and Simba in Lion King. but still Aslan is the most fabulous lion i've ever seenn..

my weird-addict to Aslan makes me wanna pet a lion. cant hide my eagerness to pet a lion. wish me people! really obsessed with lion. gimana dong?


so cute isnt he?

No comments: