13 May 2008

Exams

days changed into nights, exams are getting closer, and what did I studied? nothing. I really haven’t studied yet. oh my gosh. I really have less preparation for this kenaikan-kelas-exam! How can I through it? huu.. The exam’s schedule really makes me wanna tearing myself out. Where’s your mind ibu-pembuat-jadwal-ulangan-umum? How can English joined with Drawing while you joined Physics with History?! Really out of my mind! And u put Deutsch alone in the last day! Helloooooooo??? Where do you put your f*cking mind miss?

But suddenly –out of my really madness- I realize, this exam means I will soon separated with xi ipa 1. (harus naik kelas semua. amin!). There’re so many beautiful-crazy-sweet-stupid-loony-annoying things we’ve shared through the year and now we must face the fact that we will be separate. So sad isn’t it? I still really wanna be with you guys all. Want to spend more time with you all. I will really miss the shitty gossips we’ve share, the annoying yelled in every -esp.bu kris- lessons, lari-keliling-taman-kapsul together, the laughs everytime bu eti called absen 14 or Felicia Chika, the wordsearch-always-around-us time, the narcisstic that captured by Mitha’s and Tatyana’s slr everytime we get jam-kosong things, fighting with xi ipa 2 every break time till the 12th graders looking-queerly to us, the stupid videos made by Chika and Gita, the anxiety everytime we don’t finished bu kris’s assignments and she ask us to do that in whiteboard, really miss-able haha.

I still want to spend more years with you people! Really hope we can meet in the same class again next year! Haha. Don’t wanna get separate with you guys! Love you all deeply! Huuu.. But relax; we still have one chance, one time together peeps, LIVE IN still waiting for us!! haha.

xxx

No comments: