13 May 2008

Gosong Holiday

Yeaa, soo, from last Monday until today I had a libur-UAS thingy. First I expect this holiday will be sooo fun, because I really can rest myself from the super-bored-hectic-crazy time in school. I can take this liburan time to empty my brain because the exams are getting closer and I need to prepare my brain cause next week it will fill with really lotsa thingss!! Haha. But what I’ve got ppl? Gosoongg!! Haha. This holiday is just for 3 days and what did I get from bu kris? 80 math questions! Really cruel of you ma’am! Hahaha really wanna laugh at me self! And tomorrow, the first day I come to school after this holiday, there’ll be biology and physics exam! Berurutan! Gak pake jeda! Gilaaaa!!! And the next day, I must finish the karya-tulis-kelompok thing. Sooo pathetic. Where’s your kindness my evil teacher? Can’t you give us -your students- time to rest ourself? Can’t you give the minggu-tenang thingy for us? Just one week that not full of exams and assignments, pleaseeee!! Okay, stop! Am I begging? Hooo.. Am I that desperate? YESSS!! Any other answers can fit the question except YESS!! Hahaa..

No comments: