09 June 2008

just an update

yea finally im here people! bali! haha..
actually i went here to accompany my mom to play in bowling tournament. bali cup or whatever it called i forgot. haha. it will be a very boring days before my cousins call me and took me to sleepover at her house. (ya, her family lives in denpasar) and then this holiday become so fun! haha..
but i already here for three days, and i dont even go to the beach! silly! haha. i just spent my holiday with watch EURO2008 of course!, playing guitar and sang loudly with my nephews and niece, went to warnet (like i do now haha), play basketball. it looks like im just sleepover in my cousins house at somewhere in jakarta. not in bali! haha. but yea, my cousin's house located at denpasar, so its far from kuta, sanur, legian and other similar places. but i really want to go to the beach. yaiyalah, baliiii! hahahaha..

by the way here is a short updates for EURO 2008:
ceko-swiss : 1-0
portugal-turkey : 2-0
austria-croatia : 0-1
germany-poland : 2-0 (both by Lukas Podolski whos actually a poland)

and tonight (9/6/08) match is france vs. rumania (23:00) and italy vs. netherland (01:45)

No comments: